1004 Koala Drive
Omak, WA 98841
Used 2017 Heartland Cyclone 4115
If you are looking for 15'1" of cargo space with a loft and half bath, dual entry for convenience, and an outside kitchen, plus all the amenities you need to relax after playing with your toys then take a look at this Heartland Cyclone 4115 toy hauler fifth wheel.
This model features a rear ramp door to make loading and unloading a breeze. The electric queen bed with convertible sofas and the loft with garage access allows you to take along a few family members or friends! You will also appreciate the side man door for quick access to your toys and the half bath.
Enter the main living area to find a slide out refrigerator, and sofa with table on your left. There is a large u-shaped countertop with a three burner range and single kitchen sink on your right side. Continue towards the front to find two lounge chairs and a pop-up 55" TV along the curb side wall next to the main entry door, plus a handy coat closet.
Step up to the side aisle bath including a shower with seat, toilet and sink. Pass all the way through with a convenient second door to the front master bedroom which features a king bed with storage on either side. There is also a slide out linen cabinet, and wardrobe with drawers and counter area that starts in the hallway and stretches to the bedroom.
An outside kitchen is where you will find the outdoor chef, plus there is much more to see!
Sunrise are first class!!After much research of what I wanted and a very bad experience at one of those "big city" dealers I came to Sunrise RV. Charlie and the entire staff at Sunrise are first class!! Friendly. Knowledgeable. Fun. No pressure. Professional. New trailer and new friends found at Sunrise RV! - Robin
|Length||44 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||3700 lbs|
|Gross Weight||20000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||15920 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.