1004 Koala Drive
Omak, WA 98841
Used 2019 Heartland North Trail 22RBK
Heartland North Trail travel trailer 22RBK highlights:
- U-Shaped Dinette
- Front Bedroom
- Outside Kitchen
- Overhead Cabinets
Get ready for a fun camping trip with your family when you choose to camp with this single-slide North Trail travel trailer. With the outside kitchen you can easily fix your evening meal while watching your kids play outside. When you are ready to head indoors, you will find that the U-shaped dinette easily converts into a sleeping space. You can also sleep on the front queen bed, and in the rear bathroom you can easily get ready for the day.
For a lightweight travel trailer that is not lacking on features, you will want a North Trail by Heartland. Along the exterior you will find a heated and enclosed underbelly which allows you to camp in all types of weather! You will also find a one-piece rubber roof, plus nitro-filled radial tires. Inside, enjoy the extra space with the curvilinear roof, LED lights, and the Beauflor flooring. The optional NT Kitchen Package includes upgraded brushed nickel hardware, a large kitchen window, a pull-out spray faucet and more. The optional Lightweight Strength Package has block foam brick insulation, HD leaf spring suspension, and Weather Guard thermal protection, plus so much more!
Awesome Staff!!We had a great experience looking and finding the camper that fit us perfect. They had so many different options to choose from and their sales rep Charley Breshears was more then helpful in getting us set up and making sure we were ready for many outdoor adventures!! Thanks again Charley!! - Jeremiah
Our Price: $27,495
|Length||26 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||442 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4852 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2016 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||27000 btu|
|Awning Info||13' Power with Multi-Color LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.